Reservations are advised to guarantee a seat. We welcome walk-ons.
Tipping is not required but greatly appreciated.
Seats are not assigned but space is almost always available.
Pets that can go in a small and large carrier either under the seat, or next to you if seating allows for $10 each way. There is no charge for service dogs, but we will need notice of them accompanying you. Their paperwork must be made available upon request. Pets require an 48-hour advanced reservation. (See Printable Brochure).
Tickets are good for 1 year from time of purchase. Tickets are transferable. Refunds are charged the oneway fare and refunded the difference.
No, smoking is not allowed on buses by Law.
Allowed at drivers discretion. No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the bus.
California law requires all children to ride in a vehicle with a car seat appropriate to their height and weight. If using a car seat, you are required to secure the child in the car seat and the car seat in the vehicle. We can arrange to bring your child's car seat back upon your return trip for you.
There is a two bag limit. Boxes and additional luggage are extra, advanced notice is required. Customer loads and unloads the boxes. Please see #2. "Luggage” under Extra Charges.
Yes, definitely, providing that space is available. Just call the office to dispatch driver to be on the lookout for you. 1-800-251-2529.
Yes, definitely. let the driver know that you will need a taxi. The driver will call our office for you to arrange a taxi for you.
Parking is only available in Palmdale. (Please refer to our Parking Page).
Antelope Express drops you off at the curb in front of your airline.
How much time should I allow before my flight leaves for security checks? : Airlines are recommending 3 hours for international flights and 2 hours for domestic flights. Please call your airline to determine their individual policy.
Request Information on our Services.
1. AE drivers reserve the right to refuse service to anyone before and during a trip.
2. Prepaid discount rate applies to trips that are paid prior to travel date. Non prepaid travelers are accessed an additional fee.
3. AE operates a ticketless system; reservation and photo ID are required to travel.
4. In order to guarantee seating, reservations must be made more than 24 hours in advance.
5. www.antelopeexpress.com web reservations will provide a receipt and confirmation number as long as they are made 24 hours in advance. Reservations less than 24 hours need to be called in so we do not overbook the trip.
6. Pickups and drop-offs are only at the designated stops, unless otherwise arranged.
7. Insurance and airport regulations prohibit driver from assisting with baggage beyond curbside
8. To get a discount on multiple passenger fares, all passengers must travel together on the same bus, this applies to both legs of a round trip.
9. AE accepts, cash, debit, credit cards, no checks.
10. AE is not responsible for airline delays.
11. AE is not responsible for delays beyond its control.
12. CA state law prohibits smoking in vehicles.
13. Seat belts must be worn at all times in moving vehicles.
14. Driver gratuities are permitted and appreciated.
15. AE is not responsible for rider failure to follow instructions as to pick up points.
16. Passengers are responsible for seeing that their luggage is loaded and unloaded by driver.
17. Car seats must be provided by customer and child secured by customer when applicable.
18. Parking is only available in Palmdale and it is at your own risk.
Cancellations & Refunds:
19. Articles left on vehicles not claimed after 30 days become property of AE.
20. Unused portion of ticket will be refunded less the one-way fare when applicable.
21. Tickets are transferable and are valid any time up to one year from the date of purchase, reservations must be made prior to travel.
EFFECTIVE: June 15, 2019
Schedules and rates subject to change without notice.
Antelope Valley Airport Express, Inc.
DBA Antelope Express • US DOT 709384